I’ve been your trusted advisor whenever you’ve needed insight into Vancouver’s market, and I’m here for your friends and loved ones too.
If you haven’t yet referred me, there’s a good chance an opportunity is right around the corner.
…overwhelmed by the current market? I offer reliable, honest and informed advice.
…thinking of moving into or out of the city? I can start them on the right path.
…scared of bidding wars? My experience can lead to winning strategies.
…about to transition to a new life-stage? Whether it’s kids, job change, a divorce, or retiring/downsizing, I’m here to help make that move as seamless as possible.
People I meet for the first time tend to be interested in:
• Learning about the current market conditions.
• A detailed evaluation of a particular property.
• The ins and outs of buying and selling.
• Discussing their long-term goals and working on a timeline.
• Learning what to do to prepare a home for sale.
• Comparing options in different neighbourhoods.